This easy-to-use GPS smartwatch is designed for people of all skill levels to track their stats and chase their fitness goals.
Lightweight and comfortable, this smartwatch is the perfect fit for running and for everyday life.
Whether you’re running a 5K or sweating it out during HIIT sessions, experience the ultimate in comfort with this sporty silicone band.
Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays high while you’re at rest. Even gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from the Garmin Connect™ app2.
For personalised training guidance, get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
To help you plan your race day strategy, this feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect™ app. So you can tailor your efforts to what’s ahead.
Want some guidance to help you meet your goal? Select a distance for your run, and you’ll be able to see a data screen that shows your estimated finish time.
When you’re ready to hit the track for some speedwork, use the built-in track run activity to record accurate lap distances and see your distances in metres.
Want to improve your running form? Use the cadence alerts to know when you’ve gone outside your target cadence range.
Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery time feature will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
This specialised tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for track or virtual running, pool swimming, Pilates, HIIT and even breathwork.
Run to your heart’s content with up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
While you’re out and about, Forerunner 55 tracks steps, intensity minutes and more1.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
See when during the day you earned intensity minutes from moderate and vigorous physical activity.
This feature uses chronological age, resting heart rate and other factors to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Age is just a number, after all.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork activities.
Use the Garmin Connect app2 to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your smartwatch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features3 can send a message with your location to emergency contacts.
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps from the Connect IQ Store2.
Easily control the music playing on your paired smartphone, so you can skip songs without missing a beat.
Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
gps running watch
1.04in display (208 x 208 px)
- up to 2 weeks smartwatch
- up to 20 hours gps mode
quick release 20mm standard bands
water rating : 5 atm
- time & date / gps time sync / auto dst/ alarm clock
- timer / stopwatch /sunrise/sunset times
- wrist based hr / resting hr / abnormal hr
- respiration rate / fitness age / body battery
- all day stress tracking / relaxation
- hydration / womens health
- gps / glonass / galileo / accelermoter
- garmin elevate wrist hr
daily smart features:
- connect iq / smart notifications / calander
- weather / music control / find my phone
- find my watch / android & iphone
safety and tracking features:
- livetrack / live event sharing (android only)
- incident detection / assistance
activity tracking features:
- step counter / move bar / auto goal
- calaories burned / distance travelled
- intensity mins / trueup / move iq
fitness equipment / gym activity profiles
training planning and analysis features:
- hr zone / hr alerts / hr calories / recovery time
- auto max hr / hr broadcast / respiration rate
- gps speed & distance / auto pause / interval training
- advanced workouts / auto lap / vo2 max
- audio prompts / finish times
- multi profiles / gsp-based distance time & pace
- cadence / pacepro / run workouts / run predictor
pool swimming features:
- swim metrics / stroke type detection / drill logging
- rest timer / auto rest / time & distance
- countdown start / underwater wrist hr