What to look out for when buying a SONY TV
1. Picture quality: SONY Bravia picture with SONY's new XR picture technology to make it the best SONY picture in this class.
2. Sound Quality: Plenty of Dolby Sound from the 4 SONY tuned speakers and if this is not enough you can add a matching SONY soundbar.
3. Convenience: All the TV you can watch with Saorview and satellite tuners and Google TV for all your online viewing apps, all managed with one remote control.
4. Gaming: Ready for the lastest game systems with HDMI 2.1 features VRR, ALLM, 4K120, eARC
5. Design: Superslim bezel design ready to wall mount.
Cognitive Processor XR™
Enjoy deep, natural pictures from any angle with minimal light reflection. Our revolutionary Cognitive Processor XR™ uses human perspective analysis to cross analyse and optimise hundreds of thousands of elements in the blink of an eye.
Feel breathtaking contrast, just as in real life. Our Cognitive Processor XR™ cross analyses data, enhancing pictures in the same way that the human eye focuses for real life colour and depth.
XR TRILUMINOS Pro™
Powered by our Cognitive Processor XR™, this TV reproduces colour it in a way that humans find beautiful. See a wider palette of colours with an enhanced range of hue and saturation, allowing natural shades and precise details to be seen, even in dark scenes.
XR Motion Clarity™
Our latest LED XR Motion Clarity™ technology keeps everything smooth, bright and clear. Each ‘blink’ is individually controlled and its duration optimised, while brightness is boosted when needed, so you won’t miss a thing.
Our Acoustic Multi-Audio technology includes sound positioning tweeters to ensure high frequency sounds come from the right place in the scene, exactly where the action is happening.
Flush Surface Design
As the bezel is extremely narrow, your eyes naturally focus on the picture, not what’s around it.
Our Living Decor turns your TV into an essential part of your living space with on screen artwork, personal photos, screensaver themes and clock functions.
With easy access to all your favourite content, services and devices, Google TV™ makes life simpler.
Using the voice remote, you can ask your X90J with Google Assistant to connect and communicate with your other smart devices, including security cameras and appliances.
You can also find the latest films and best TV series on Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video, Apple TV, NOW TV and many more, with a selection of key apps including the RTE Player. Also cast from your smart device with Apple Airplay and Google Chromecast built-in. This model features netflix calibration.
There are over 5000 apps available, below are just a few
** not all apps work in every country.
sony xr bravia picture
saorview & satellite tv
20 watt 4ch dolby sound
sony bass reflex speakers
voice remote control
- 100hz full array picture panel
- sony xr bravia picture
- dolby vision
- xr cognitive processor
- xr triluminos pro
- xr motion clarity
- 20 watt 4ch dolby sound
- sony bass reflecting speakers
- operating system: android tv
- chromecast built-in
- works with apple airplay
- works with apple homekit
- works with alexa*
- google play store
- internet apps include:
--- rte player
--- amazon prime**
--- disney plus**
- saorview approved***
- satellite tuner***
- hdmi x4 (v2.1)
- usb x2 with play & record****
- wifi (v5)
- ready to wall mount
- vesa 300 x 300 mm
- dual tv stand width 458 & 1061 mm
- flush surface design
- voice remote control
* alexa device required in room for this functionality. * google home and alexa functions are country dependent
**subscription may be required to access some apps.
*** saorview needs aerial feed
***satellite needs dish feed
****record needs usb key or hdd
- apps on android tv have been optimised for the big screen
- not all apps that are available in the google phone & tablet app store are available on the android tv app store